Sr. Software Engineer
A leading employer of autistic adults
auticon currently has an immediate hiring need for a Senior Software Engineer with approximately 3 years of development experience. If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in tech we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Software Engineer at auticon you will help our clients with creating solutions and building products.
We realize that getting and keeping a job can be challenging, so we’re on your side. We provide a professional auticon Job Coach and an accommodating work environment to help you succeed.
The skills and main responsibilities for this role are below, but you do not have to meet all of them to apply!
- Around 3 or more years of experience in back-end web development
- Familiar with front-end web development technologies and techniques
- Proficient in development SQL database software
- Experience with one or more of these: Ruby on Rails, Python, MSSQL, Git, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, R and Attunity
What You’ll Do
- With the support of auticon Job Coach and project lead, you will work with our client’s team to build solutions to meet our client’s financial needs for billing and forecasting for both established and new products
- Design, develop, and test web and SQL applications for financial systems
- Build and support integrations to data analytics platforms and external apps. Jump into both the front-end and back-end of solutions, with the exact balance depending on the project
- Own the quality of the solutions you create through automated testing, and support and maintain your solutions after they’re in production
- Contribute to a productive agile environment by partnering closely with necessary stakeholders, deploying often and inspecting and adapting as needed
- Share and receive feedback and knowledge to help our clients improve their systems and products
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.