Sr. Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA
auticon is a global tech company. auticon’s vision is to empower autistic adults and change perceptions worldwide by creating sustainable career opportunities for individuals with autism and promote genuine inclusion and diversity. We are the largest employer of autistic IT employees worldwide and aim to employ 1,000 autistic adults by 2023.
auticon sells tech services to different industries including entertainment, financial services, consumers goods and healthcare.
In the Los Angeles region our service focus is software testing (manual and automation), data migration, robotics process automation and machine learning.
We are looking for an individual to drive our sales, business development and account management efforts, but more importantly, we are looking for someone who cares deeply about our mission. This role is key to accomplishing our mission of creating as many careers as possible for autistic adults – a segment of the population that is extremely underemployed or unemployed.
This position reports directly to the President of auticon US, is salaried with commission bonuses, not your typical 9am-5pm job, and is the rare opportunity to support the growth of a company while at the same time being key in creating a positive social impact.
In close collaboration with the management team and tech leads, main duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead sales and business development efforts
- Develop and expand a portfolio of corporate clients
- Generate new sales opportunities for the company and work with existing clients on generating new referrals and strengthening existing partnerships
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets, margin targets and sales objectives
- Establish key relationships with executives/decision-makers across different industries that need our services
- Work with project leads and account managers to develop and maintain sales strategies and manage accounts efficiently
- Assess client IT needs and make recommendations in accordance to the Company’s service offerings
- Create and maintain account plan for all existing and target accounts, including organization profile, contacts by department, and targets by solution, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule
- Track progress toward goals and document sales performance
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles and notes in CRM system
- Report on client engagements, recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required
- Organize customer visits efficiently, expectation is for you to be client facing up to 50%+ of the month
- Prepare sales presentations and demonstrate Company service benefits
- Become fluent in all services offered by the Company
- Stay up to date with current trends and new developments across our service offerings
- Recommend and help create marketing assets and web-based features to promote products and Company services
- Support with end-of-year budget revenue projections
- Continuous and dedicated improvement of our procedures
Key skills and characteristics
- At least 5+ years’ experience selling into and knowledge of IT services and preferably an established network of senior contacts
- Well versed with IT and tech services
- Hunter mentality with a drive to prospect, and resilient follow-up
- Enthusiastic, mission-driven, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high level of confidence and integrity
- Demonstrates ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from project managers to senior executives
- Experience in consultative sales; understanding the customers objectives and delivering value
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Authorized to work in the United States
Apply on ZipRecruiter
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.