Salesforce Developer (1+ years’ experience)
A leading employer of autistic adults in tech
If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in tech in a great work environment, we want to hear from you.
auticon currently has an immediate hiring need for Salesforce Developers – from junior (minimum 1 year professional experience, see skills and qualifications for specifics) to senior level professionals.
We realize that getting and keeping a job can be challenging, so we’re on your side. We provide a professional auticon Job Coach and Technical Leader in an accommodating work environment to help you succeed.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and career growth.
If you are a Sr. Salesforce Developer, this can be an opportunity to mentor others and be part of their growth.
The skills and main responsibilities for this role are below, but you do not have to meet all of them to apply!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess user requirements and implement and develop solutions
- Perform testing, debugging, change control, and documentation
- Follow application development administration and programming standards
- Responsible for support, maintenance, operation, and upgrades of applications
- Resolve complex technical problems and work on optimizing performance
- Work with other technical developers to develop standard documentation, processes, and procedures
- Other duties may also be assigned
Skills and Experience (you do not have to meet all to apply)
- 1+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Includes: Paid and unpaid work, full-time/part-time work, freelance professional work (paid or unpaid, client or family/friend), internships
- Does not include: College courses or personal projects
- Work experience does not have to be consecutive
- Work experience with Salesforce software as a Developer, Administrator, or other relevant role
- Development of packages and tools using Node.js (NOT experience related to Express.js or API development)
- Salesforce Certified Developer credentials (DEV-450 or DEV-501)
- Source Control Systems (Git, Gitlab, SVN, or similar)
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications
- Environment management, release management, code versioning, deployment methodologies, and CI/CD tools
- Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk)
- Salesforce DX
- Database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL
- Working in Lightning/Communities, APEX, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Approval Processes, and Visual Workflow
- Data design, architecture, relational databases, and data modeling
- All aspects of software development lifecycle and quality control practices
Applicants must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
auticon does not provide visa sponsorship or transfer for this opening.
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.