Salesforce Administrator (All Levels)
A leading employer of autistic adults in tech
If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in tech in a great work environment, we want to hear from you.
auticon currently has an immediate hiring need for Salesforce Administrators – from junior to senior level professionals.
We realize that getting and keeping a job can be challenging, so we’re on your side. We provide a professional auticon Job Coach and Technical Leader in an accommodating work environment to help you succeed.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and career growth.
If you are a Sr. Salesforce Administrator, this can be an opportunity to mentor others and be part of their growth.
The skills and main responsibilities for this role are below, but you do not have to meet all of them to apply!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Independently perform the following functions
- Troubleshoot Apex, VF, SOQL, integration issues, governor limits, errors
- Network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Maintenance and enhancement projects from inception through delivery and transition to support, including training and documentation development
- Root cause analysis ownership and resolution
- Must be flexible and able to fill BA / PM responsibilities as needed for projects and ability to drive an initiative end-to-end.
Skills and Experience (you do not have to meet all to apply)
- Salesforce Administration experience performing platform-specific configuration or implementation or support experience in an enterprise IT environment (all levels from junior to senior level experienced professionals)
- ADM 201 Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Demonstrated understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce Platform and experience administrating core CRM functionality and / or other platform native functionality and best practices
- Good understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and sharing and security model, including best practices
- Experience in implementing end-to-end config based solutions including field creation requests, validation rule implementation, workflow implementation, new record types and approval flows
- Familiarity / good understanding of Scrum Methodology, systems administration, end-user security, XML and metadata deployment, Git-based versioning tool, CI / CD, database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Strong knowledge of support concepts and policies
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, release, deployments, Ci / CD
- Experience with platform / engineering process implementation and improvement
Applicants must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
auticon does not provide visa sponsorship or transfer for this opening.
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.