Recruitment Account Manager
auticon’s vision is to empower autistic adults and change perceptions worldwide by creating sustainable career opportunities for autistic individuals and promote genuine inclusion and diversity. We are the largest tech employer of autistic employees worldwide.
About The Account Manager Role:
Use your sales skills to help drive the success of an award-winning social enterprise and join auticon as we aim to employee 1000 autistic technologists in the next few years. Educate prospective clients on the value of hiring our autistic team in terms of the positive effect on culture and the performance advantage that an autistic technologist can bring to roles re: phenomenal cognitive strengths.
The Account Manager is a unique hybrid business development/customer success role. The person in this role is responsible for growing our staffing business using your existing relationships and will need to understand the lifecycle of auticon’s business model on both the recruiting and the sales sides, as well as a full understanding of our breadth of technical offerings and the support we provide to our autistic team members and to the hiring managers in supporting them.
- Identifies and secures new and existing client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings, and other methods.
- Prepares contracts
- Markets services to fulfill human capital needs
- Consults hiring managers in the selection process
- Collaborates with teammates to fill open positions
- Markets candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in technology staffing sales/recruiting.
- You have established relationships with hiring managers in tech companies
- You have a proven history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams.
- You have a stellar work ethic & unparalleled sense of commitment.
- You have a knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- Your honesty and integrity are things people admire about you.
- Experience in recruiting
- A knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- A desire to work in a start-up environment
- A willingness and desire to truly learn about autism from the autistic perspective
- A quiet home office with high-speed internet
Nice to haves
- Experience in or a deeper understanding of one or more of the technical fields in which we hire such as software engineering or data analytics.
- An existing understanding of autism and autism in the workplace
- Base Salary + Commission
auticon’s vision is to empower autistic adults and change perceptions worldwide by creating sustainable career opportunities for autistic individuals and promote genuine inclusion and diversity. We are the largest tech employer of autistic employees worldwide. We employ more than 200 people worldwide in 7 countries and we are growing rapidly, both geographically and in number of employees. We offer positions in tech, project management, finance, marketing and human resources. Our work demonstrates the logical and analytical strengths of people with autism and offer our customers exceptional quality, amazing results and the professional and social impact that our national and international customers value. auticon is a unique place to work where both corporate and social impact goals are met. Why work at auticon? Excellent work environment, flexible working hours, an open culture, and a strong team Opportunity to shape your role and improve our internal work processes A flat hierarchy that enables fast decision-making and a collaborative environment that appreciates your contributions
Applicants must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
auticon does not provide visa sponsorship or transfer for this opening.
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.