Woodland Hills, CA
auticon / MindSpark, Inc.
auticon’s vision is to empower autistic adults and change perceptions worldwide by creating sustainable career opportunities for individuals with autism and promote genuine inclusion and diversity. We are already the largest employer of autistic IT employees worldwide and aim to employ 1000 autistic adults by 2023..
The QA Lead has primary responsibilities for identifying problems with the software and its design. The QA Lead will work closely with Business Analysts, Designers, Project Managers, and Developers to implement the appropriate testing needed by the QA team. This is a supervisory role with responsibility for 4-6 software analysts on a project by project basis. Management of simultaneous projects is required.
- End-to-end oversight and management of QA Analysts
- Provide timely reports to Leadership team on the health of assigned project(s)
- Responsible for testing activities required including developing test cases, test execution and defect triage
- Effectively works with all stakeholders to deliver a quality product
- 5+ years of software QA experience including full SDLC, Agile, Scrum
- 3+ years experience leading a team of software testers and automation engineers
- Experience creating and implementing formal QA and testing methodologies and processes.
- Experience planning tests from features and user stories and ability to design effective tests from these while working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Highly knowledgeable of QA practices and tools with proven experience in this area
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA and/or Rally
- Experience with open source automation
- Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, defect management, and status metrics
- Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the perspective of customers/users
Soft Skills Required:
- Superb communication, teamwork, reporting, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with BSA/Developers and direct reports
- Comfortable/adaptable in a fast-paced environment with a volatile workflow.