IT Project Manager (Software Testing)
auticon is a global tech company. auticon’s vision is to empower autistic adults and change perceptions worldwide by creating sustainable career opportunities for individuals with autism and promote genuine inclusion and diversity. We are the largest employer of autistic IT employees worldwide and aim to employ 1,000 autistic adults by 2023.
We have a need for a Project Manager for one of our key software projects. The Project Manager has overall ownership of one or more software project(s) within various domains including entertainment, utilities, health care, and finance. You will be responsible for identifying team process gaps, implementing best practices, following up on deliverables, escalation management, communicating with client teams including development and upper management. You will be required to be onsite with the client when needed to establish rapport and develop client relationship.
- Own relationships with client team and seek new opportunities within client organizations by developing an understanding of client project roadmap
- Establish and maintain a culture of excellent customer service
- Assess the needs of the development team and implement improvements to the existing software development and testing process
- Define roadmaps and detailed implementation plans on behalf of and/or in collaboration with the development team for software testing strategy and implementation
- End-to-end oversight and management of QA Automation Engineers and QA Analysts responsible for implementing automation solutions per design
- Lead, facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to-day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, established processes, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract
Key skills and characteristics
- A track record building client relationship
- Deep understanding of SDLC and Agile methodology
- 3+ years’ experience leading a team of software testers and engineers
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes experience with tools such as Jenkins and/or Bitbucket a plus
- Experience with native mobile applications (both Android and iOS) – web test automation tools and frameworks a plus
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, defect management, and status metrics
- Superb communication, teamwork, reporting, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable/adaptable in a fast-paced environment with a volatile workflow.
- Big 4 consulting background preferred
In person interview required. Must be able to work direct without sponsorship or transfer. Local candidates only.
Apply on ZipRecruiter
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.