Current openings in: Los Angeles, CA | Columbus, OH | Salt Lake City, UT
auticon is a global tech company. auticon’s vision is to empower autistic adults and change perceptions worldwide by creating sustainable career opportunities for individuals with autism and promote genuine inclusion and diversity. We are the largest employer of autistic IT employees worldwide and aim to employ 1,000 autistic adults by 2023.
auticon is the first enterprise to exclusively employ autistic adults as IT Consultants. By drawing on the exceptional analytical strengths of our Consultants, we offer services of superior quality to our clients. auticon’s award-winning approach to combine an entrepreneurial spirit with a social cause has been recognized by international media (BBC News, the Guardian, the Independent) as well as our high-end clients (GSK, Experian, Allianz, amongst many others).
- IT and technology solution business
- All consultants and analysts are on the autism spectrum
- > 150 autistic colleagues across the US, Canada, Australia, and Europe (UK, DE, FR, CH, ITL)
- Projects in software testing, development, analytics, compliance & security
- Clients in the entertainment, financial services, technology and consumer products industries range from major corporations (e.g. GSK, Experian, Siemens, Allianz, UniCredit, etc.) to SMEs and Start Ups
IT Consultant (Junior to Expert level)
Are you on the Autism Spectrum and looking for a rewarding career in tech?
Do you have a good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data?
If you are into tech, we would love to hear from you.
- Continuous employment
- Career opportunities from junior to expert level
- Fascinating and complex projects
- Working together with very smart people
- Autism positive work environment
- Support of job coach and project manager whenever needed
auticon offers full-time and part-time positions as IT and/or Compliance Consultants. In order to perform this role, candidates typically have at least one of the following:
1. Studied towards a STEM subject
2. More than one year of relevant professional experience
3. The ability to code in at least one modern commercial language
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.