Experienced Quality Engineer/Software Engineer In Test
A leading employer of autistic adults in tech
If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in tech in a great work environment, we want to hear from you!
auticon is hiring! The Software Engineer in Test has the overall responsibility of the automation testing success of specific projects within various software domains including entertainment, health care, and finance. You will be responsible for developing test automation frameworks and implementation of test automation best practices.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess the needs of a customer and leverage QA automation methodologies to design a wide range of automated testing platforms and frameworks that will ultimately reduce defects, improve quality and enable customers to deliver high-quality software faster using a continuous delivery process.
- Seek opportunities to leverage existing technology and integrate new where needed to optimize for the customer.
- Develop and execute the automation test suites for the regression of applications.
- Design test data, perform functional testing, data validations, and analyze and document test results.
- Work with development engineers to recreate and resolve systems issues.
- Expand depth of API test coverage using existing framework
- Minimum of 5 years in Software Quality Engineering roles with an excellent understanding of QA methodologies
- Experience in testing distributed applications and their interactions across microservices architectures
- Practical experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, JEST)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles and tools is desired
- Positive relationship building, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Desire and willingness to learning and continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment
- Must have good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the perspective of customers/users
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.