Data Analyst (1+ years’ experience)
A leading employer of autistic adults in tech
If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in tech in a great work environment, we want to hear from you.
We are hiring Data Analysts – from junior (minimum 1 year’s professional experience, see skills section for specifics) to senior level professionals – to come join us at auticon.
We realize that getting and keeping a job can be challenging, so we’re on your side. We provide a professional auticon Job Coach, Tech Lead, and Learning and Development Coach in an accommodating work environment to help you succeed.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and career growth.
The skills and main responsibilities for this role are below, but you do not have to meet all of them to apply!
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical solutions and support for our clients
- Design, develop, test, and document SQL, NoSQL, or other data store queries, manipulations, applications, reports, analyses, management, visualizations
- Collaborate with teams to create, improve, and analyze products and services
- Help interface and facilitate collaboration with the client’s team, in collaboration with and alignment with Job Coach and their responsibilities
- Work alongside your dedicated Job Coach, Tech Lead, and Learning and Development Coach for support
- Learn, understand, and implement existing auticon processes related to your role
- Ensure auticon has the processes, tools, and infrastructure to be an effective, scalable company, working alongside your colleagues to do so and with sign-off from your manager
- Be part of continuous and dedicated improvement of our processes in collaboration and with agreement from other colleagues, with sign-off from your manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ year professional relevant work experience (does not have to be consecutive)
- This includes: Paid and unpaid work, full-time/part-time work, freelance professional work (paid or unpaid, client or family/friend), internships.
- Does not include: College courses or personal projects (unless personal projects were done at a significant sale
- Experience with SQL required; experience with NoSQL or other data store languages is a bonus
- General understanding of analytics and statistics
- Working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies, and tools
- Exposure to ETL (extract, transform, load) concepts and processes
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a team
Applicants must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer. auticon does not provide visa sponsorship or transfer for this opening.
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.