Data Analyst (1+ years’ experience)
A leading employer of autistic adults in tech
If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in tech in a great work environment, we want to hear from you.
We are hiring Senior Data Analysts to come join us at auticon.
We realize that getting and keeping a job can be challenging, so we’re on your side. We provide a professional auticon Job Coach, Tech Lead, and Learning and Development Coach in an accommodating work environment to help you succeed.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and career growth and as a Senior Data Analyst, this can be an opportunity to mentor others and be a part of their growth
The skills and main responsibilities for this role are below, but you do not have to meet all of them to apply!
Potential Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical solutions and support for our clients
- Design, develop, test, and document SQL, NoSQL, or other data store queries, manipulations, applications, reports, analyses, management, visualizations
- Collaborate with teams to create, improve, and analyze products and services
- Help interface and facilitate collaboration with the client’s team, in collaboration with and alignment with Job Coach and their responsibilities
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders to inform the design of database solutions
- Develop and maintain stored procedures
- Perform ETL from disparate systems into data marts and analytics models
- Performance-tune problem queries and aid analysts in optimization through techniques such as reading execution plans, adding indexes, or re-architecting poorly designed queries.
- Deliver data products using agile methodologies
- Work alongside your dedicated Job Coach, Tech Lead, and Learning and Development Coach for support
- Learn, understand, and implement existing auticon processes related to your role
- Ensure auticon has the processes, tools, and infrastructure to be an effective, scalable company, working alongside your colleagues to do so and with sign-off from your manager
- Be part of continuous and dedicated improvement of our processes in collaboration and with agreement from other colleagues, with sign-off from your manager
- Help outline, scope, and architect engagements
- In collaboration with the Tech Lead, develop strong client relationships and periodically check-in with previous and current clients to explore new opportunities to deliver value
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years professional relevant work experience in areas such as data analysis in a technical field, database development, and/or data architecture (work experience does not have to be consecutive)
- This includes: Paid and unpaid work, full-time/part-time work, freelance professional work (paid or unpaid, client or family/friend), internships.
- Does not include: College courses, personal projects.
- Strong practical experience with SQL + experience NoSQL or other data store languages is a plus
- Desire to work in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively, with proper support and understanding of autism, with all levels of management
- Experience contributing significantly to the architecture and design of new and existing systems
Applicants must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer. auticon does not provide visa sponsorship or transfer for this opening.
auticon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.