auticon is an international IT service provider and the first company in Germany to exclusively employ people on the autism spectrum as Technology consultants. We are extremely proud of our autism-positive work culture, recognizing each employee for their individual strengths and talents and delivering outstanding quality to our customers.
auticon consultants are assigned to client projects that match their skills and expertise and work in the client’s project team. Our experience with autistic and non-autistic professionals in mixed project teams opens new perspectives and often significantly improves work performance. All auticon consultants and our clients are supported in their daily work by our specially trained job coaches and project managers.
Facts & Figures
- > 200 employees worldwide
- ~ 150 autistic employees
- 14 offices in
- > 200 projects in 2018
- > 50% revenue increase per year
The qualities of autistic people are understood as a unique advantage in the field of information technologies. This creates employment that in turn produces continuous benefits for people on the autism spectrum, the economy as well as society.
auticon creates as many jobs as possible for autistic adults. For this reason, auticon expands its services in business segments that match the strengths of autistic people.
Specially trained job coaches and project managers accompany our consultants in their daily work and projects.
- Analysis of the customer’s workplace and project requirements and appropriate preparation with the consultant
- Team briefing with the customer on autism
- Preliminary discussion with the team about strengths and individual characteristics of the consultant
- Identification and avoidance strategies for things that can be avoided and may cause unnecessary stress at the workplace
- Support in planning and carrying out the commute to and from work
- Enabling adjustments in the work environment, if necessary and/or possible
- Mediating feedback between client and consultant – the type and amount of support the consultant can decide for themselves
- Any further individual support as required
Our experienced project managers lead our consultants in technical and professional matters and support them in their personal development. The focus is always on individual strengths and interests.