What we offer
- Permanent employment as an Analyst or Technology consultant at auticon
- Career opportunities at all levels – from junior to expert
- Fascinating and complex projects
- Projects that suit your skills and interests
- Freedom to focus on technical work
- An autistic workplace design
- Intensive support from job coaches and project managers
This is auticon
For many people, developing their own potential is associated with challenges. We know that for people with autism, certain social interactions, spatial details, or sensory stimuli in the work environment can make successful work difficult. Correspondingly many people with autism find it difficult to gain a foothold in the job market despite their immense professional competence.
We change that: The specific cognitive strengths and competencies of many autistic people are economically and socially useful and far too valuable to let them lie idle. We enable people on the autism spectrum to work in a profession that does justice to their actual qualifications. In our company philosophy, the human being is at the center of all our activities: Not only do autistic people have to adapt to their environment, but companies also benefit from adapting to working with people on the autism spectrum by responding to our autistic colleagues and creating autism-friendly working environments together with us. With understanding, awareness and know-how we create an environment that enables our consultants – consistently people on the autism spectrum – to call up top performance in accordance with their own high-quality standards. With tailor-made solutions, we ensure that each employee can optimally contribute his or her personal skills and interests and develop them at his or her own pace. Specially trained job coaches and project managers accompany our consultants in their daily work and project work.
What our job coaches do for you
- Analysis of the client’s workplace and project requirements and appropriate preparation with the consultant
- Team briefing with the customer on autism
- Preliminary discussion with the team about strengths and individual characteristics of the consultant
- Identification and avoidance strategies for things that can be avoided and may cause unnecessary stress in the workplace
- Support in the planning and implementation of the work commute
- Enabling adjustments in the work environment, if necessary and/or possible
- Mediating feedback between customer and consultant – type and quantity of support can be decided by the consultant himself
- Any further individual support as required
… and our project managers
Our experienced project managers lead our consultants in technical and professional matters and support them in their personal development. The focus is always on individual strengths and interests.
The support is always tailored to the consultant’s requirements at the workplace. The aim is to support the consultants as much as necessary and as desired. It is essential that our colleagues learn to recognize and deal with their needs independently.
As a constantly growing IT service provider, auticon is always looking for talented and qualified professionals in the following areas:
Quality Assurance & Testing | Analysis of complex software, defect analysis, system, regression and/or integration tests; creation of test cases; test automation; documentation and evaluation of test results
Analytics | Manual or automatic processing, analysis and interpretation of complex mass and transaction data; creation of queries with SQL, MS Access or reporting software; development and creation of models, calculations and reports, data security projects, cybersecurity projects (SIEM)
Compliance & Reporting | Review and reporting of compliance with internal and legal regulations; analysis, design and improvement of business processes and data; validation of data migrations; research and analysis of sensitive data; design, control and guarantee of protected and integrated systems
Meet (some of) the Team
“auticon enables me to work the way I want to work: I can fully focus on the quality of my work and don’t have to worry about those factors that may stop me from doing an excellent job. The best thing about working for auticon is that I can do what I’m good at.”
Martin Neumann, auticon consultant
Read more about Martin in the Financial Times.
“We have back-office support from project managers and job coaches. This takes off some of the pressure if a difficult situation arises. The job coaches encourage consultants to take regular time off, which helps to avoid the build up of anxiety or sensory overload. They also assist with prioritising tasks and ensure the workplace environment is comfortable.”
James Neely, auticon consultant
Read more about James in the Guardian
“I like to feel useful. Society is made up of people who make something bigger than themselves. And that means work. That means being able to contribute to a shared idea.”
Tom Cowley, auticon consultant
Find out more about Tom on BBC News